STP Registration

Options
Jo Lemke
Jo Lemke Member Posts: 4

Hi,

I am trying to register a new client for STP in Reckon Accounts Hosted and keep getting the following message

Sorry, that ABN has already been registered. If you have one, please try a different GST branch.

The ABN that I am trying to registered 13 414 341 964

Also is there a way to Close off ones that are not being used (eg. in set up they were done incorrectly - No branch number or they are for businesses that are no longer operating)

Thanks Jo

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Jo Lemke

Can you please try registering that ABN again now and let me know if its successful this time around.

Also is there a way to Close off ones that are not being used (eg. in set up they were done incorrectly - No branch number or they are for businesses that are no longer operating)

We can remove ABN's that have been registered to your account provided they have no STP submissions sent to the ATO under it (regardless of whether they were successful or not).

Let me know how you get on

Cheers

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jo Lemke
    Options

Thanks Rav,

It looks like it has registered in Reckon now, I just find on the ATO where to register the Software ID now??

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jo Lemke
    Options

Thats how I have always done it, but it looks like the ATO must have changed things now..... so frustrating