POLL: How do you access categories on the Reckon Community?

Rav
Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
edited March 2023 in About Reckon Community

Hi everyone!

As you know the content on our Community is organised and categorised by the various Reckon software that we offer eg. Reckon Accounts Hosted, Reckon One, Reckon Payroll App etc.

I'm just looking for some feedback on how you use the site to access the specific categories we have for our software when viewing/reading/posting content for a specific software.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

POLL: How do you access categories on the Reckon Community? 4 votes

I use the Category List on the right sidebar
75%
Datarec_ReckonLtdRavOmar_ReckonLtd 3 votes
I use the Main Categories page from the top menu
0%
I use category following and have customised my home page view
25%
Acctd4 1 vote
I only stay on the home page and don't visit any Reckon software category pages
0%
I didn't know the category pages existed
0%

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    I use the Category List on the right sidebar

Hi everyone!

As you know the content on our Community is organised and categorised by the various Reckon software that we offer eg. Reckon Accounts Hosted, Reckon One, Reckon Payroll App etc.

I'm just looking for some feedback on how you use the site to access the specific categories we have for our software when viewing/reading/posting content for a specific software.

1️⃣ Option 1

Category List on sidebar

Category List on the right side bar on the home page and when in a discussion

2️⃣ Option 2

Categories Page

The main categories page that you can access by clicking the 'Explore all Reckon software' option on the top menu.

3️⃣ Option 3

Category Following

You're using category following and and have customised your home page to only view content from the categories you're interested in on the home page.

There's more info on how to customise your home page view in post linked below.

4️⃣ Option 4

Don't visit the software category pages

You don't visit the category pages at all and just stay on the home page or use the search bar

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.