PAYG screwed up after update

Options
Alexis_8205419
Alexis_8205419 Member Posts: 43 ✭✭
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

Hi, I updated the app this morning (V6.0.99) and now the PAYG sections is playing up. It is showing the tax on $1330 wages as $969.

When I go in and change custom tax amount then hit done it just goes back to the wrong amount. I’ts doing this with all employees.

Thanks

Alexis

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited March 2023
    Options

Hi Alexis

What is the tax scale for this employee set to in their profile?

Is this a regular pay run that you process for this employee? If so, what is the tax amount that is calculated in a previous pay run that you've created prior?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Alexis_8205419
    Options

It is set on ‘Tax free threshold claimed’ for all employees. Yes this is the same amount as the previous week. Tax was $323 then.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Thanks Alexis

I'm no expert on the tax calculation end of things so I'll get a bit more info around this from our app devs. Will come back to you.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Alexis_8205419
    Options

My main issue is it won’t allow me to change the amount

• Rav
    Options

Hi Alexis,

Our teams are working on this right now and I'm hoping to receive confirmation of resolution from them very soon. Stay tuned to the announcement linked below and I'll be posting further updates there as soon as they come to hand as well -

• Alexis_8205419
    Options

Thanks very much Rav

• Rav
    edited March 2023
    Options

Hi Alexis

Just wanted to let you know that the display issue affecting the tax withheld field in the pay run creation screen has now been resolved. Info linked below.