Accounts Enterprise 2022 Activation - Keeps Asking
We have just moved our Reckon to a New Server running Windows Server 2022
when we open our File it asks for activation, we go though the procedure and put in the Activation Code, it says "Congratulations, Reckon Accounts is now activated."
I Switch the file to Multiuser it asks me to activate again, Go though procedure and get the Activated Message
I go to close Reckon Accounts and it asks me to activate again
I open the reckon file from a Desktop PC it asks me to activate, i again go though the procedure and it says activated.
I can close and reopen and it doesn't ask to activate
i go back to the server and open the file it asks to activate again.
the desktop is still activated.
- All Categories
- 6.6K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.1K Reckon One
- 115 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 11 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 17 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 106 Reckon API
- 908 Payroll Premier
- 81 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 290 Point of Sale (Desktop)
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 64 About Reckon Community