PAYG withholding is calculating incorrectly on a termination payment - Reckon One.
I am trying to process a final pay for an employee who has resigned. Unfortunately she has worked for 1 day in the payroll cycle (fortnightly).
My final wages & allowances figures are all coming through ok for the one day she worked in the pay cycle. But when I go to include the payout for her annual leave, all of a sudden, the system goes haywire & tells me that the PAYG withholding on the payment is $3,400, which based on her circumstances means she's getting a negative pay!
She only has 8 hours of annual leave + the 0.6 odd that she accrues for the one day she works in the fortnight. No matter what I do, I can't seem to fix the issue!
Has anyone else had a similar issue & can provide me with a solution????
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 136 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 952 Payroll Premier
- 120 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community