Is there an audit trail function for ITEM?
Just wondering, is there a way for us to know which user amended an item setting (that had to be done in a single user mode)? The Accountant Audit trail does not seem to be able to do this on an ITEM name level.
Unfortunately, we recently found out in our P&L (month of August) that an item that was supposed to be mapped to our COGS account was changed to the sales / revenue account.
Thanks and regards,
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community