Issue with running payrun after completing payroll upgrade

bb_reckon
bb_reckon Member Posts: 3 Novice Member Novice Member

Hi,

I'm unable to edit payslip for individual employees in the upgraded payroll - the right hand pop-up comes up blank when I click the edit button.

Also, in the "employees" tab, some of the employee details cannot be viewed and gives an error message:

Can someone from the reckon team look into this?

I sent message through the supposedly "live" chat - there's no response.

Answers

• adam_zafra
    adam_zafra Member Posts: 3 Novice Member Novice Member
    edited September 2023

Hi @bb_reckon

I also reported this issue. Please see latest advice from Reckon - https://community.reckon.com/discussion/8034194/500-server-error-blank-screen-when-editing-a-pay-run-reckon-payroll-5-september#latest

Solution still pending as I understand.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,222 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @bb_reckon

You have already seen from Adam's post above, however this issue has been resolved and things should be back to normal.

Sing out if you're still having any trouble with accessing Reckon Payroll.

πŸŽ‰ Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• bb_reckon

Thanks @adam_zafra

Hi @Rav , the payrun is fixed now.

Then I find another glitch tyring to log in, then trying to update employee details also comes up with multiple glitch.

Did no one test the product before release?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,222 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

What are the 'multiple glitches' you're experiencing when trying to update your employee details?

Are you encountering an error message? If so what is it?

If you have a screenshot of it, that would be great.

πŸŽ‰ Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• bb_reckon

It hasn't been a good experience so far.