Unable to save to PDF after 2023 R1 Update
Updated to Reckon Accounts 2023 R1. Now unable to save to PDF, get this error:
Problem: Reckon Accounts could not save your form as a PDF file.
Do one or more of the following:
- Trying saving the form again
- Close all other open programs and then try to save the form again
- If the form does not display correctly in print preview, this could indicate a printing problem.
I am able to print with no issues.
I am unable to email directly from Reckon Accounts, presume due to not being able to attach the PDF to the email correctly. Reckon aborts when trying to perform this function.
Please help. Kylie
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 135 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 949 Payroll Premier
- 117 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community