Can't continue to declaration to ATO

Options
Mavis Xu
Mavis Xu Member Posts: 29 ✭

Hi there,

I'm going to prepare pay runs today, but found after "Make it paid", there's no "continue to declaration to ATO" option showed up. (See below screenshot)

Normally it comes under "Send pay slips"... It's all good yesterday

Can anyone help to solve this problem? ... Thank you.

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,439 Community Manager Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey @Mavis Xu

Can you please refresh the page now and let me know if the option to continue to declaration appears for you.

Cheers

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,439 Community Manager Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

That is correct, we've just had a new update go out in the last few minutes and I'll create a new separate announcement about this shortly but to summarise, if you are a registered agent submitting on behalf of a client and have been added to the STP entity as such, then you will see the option to send the submission via GovConnect (like you were doing previously).

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Answers

• Rav
    Options

Hi @Mavis Xu

I'm assuming if you refresh the page with Ctrl & F5 it doesn't make a difference, correct?

Sorry to ask this but if you delete that payrun outright, and recreate it does it bring the option to submit back up?

• Lucas
    Lucas Reckon Staff Posts: 133 Reckon Staff
    Options

Hi @Mavis Xu,

We have just begun receiving reports for this issue and are currently investigating.

Sorry for the inconvenience and I will keep you updated.

Thank you and have a lovely day.

Cheers,

Lucas

• Mavis Xu
    Options

Hi @Rav

Thanks for your fast reply.

Yes, I deleted and created a new pay run, still not work...

Not only this book, all our subscription had this problem...

• Rav
    Options

Thanks for that @Mavis Xu

We've got the team looking into this right now and I should have a bit more info to share with you soon. Apologies for the hassle its causing right now.

• Mavis Xu
    Options

Hi @Rav

Now it shows this

Is that correct?

Seems like back to Phase 1 ... Do we continue need to go to Reckon GovConnect to lodge to ATO in the future?