Ridiculous activation problem

Lyn13
Lyn13 Member Posts: 2 Novice Member Novice Member
edited May 12 in Accounts Hosted

my license hasn’t expired & I have no current new or outstanding renewal invoices to pay.

Today (Saturday) I logged in to get my accounts up to date to find my licence is deactivated & call to activate.

That’s fine but apparently that’s only Monday to Friday. How ridiculous has reckon not heard of 7 day businesses?

My accountant has been pushing me to move to Xero & it sounds like a good idea.

Anyone else had this problem?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,167 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Lyn13

This post has been created under the Reckon One category. Is that the specific software you're actually using?

For reference, there's info on which category to select here - I need to create a post.. which category do I select?

If you are using Reckon One then your subscription will be billed on the credit card that you have added in your account. If your subscription has expired, then you can also reactivate it by clicking the Reactivate button directly on the book.

If you're not using Reckon One but some other Reckon software let us know.

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• Lyn13
    Lyn13 Member Posts: 2 Novice Member Novice Member

don’t know about all the different reckons but I’m on Reckon 2023 due for annual renewal in June 2024

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,167 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Lyn13

Ok thanks for that, it doesn't sound like you're using Reckon One which this post has been created under but rather Reckon Accounts Desktop or Reckon Accounts Hosted. Your Customer ID hasn't been entered in your Community profile info so I'm unable to locate your account details, the email address registered to this Community account also doesn't bring up any results.

If you're still unable to access Reckon Accounts this morning, please give our Customer Service team a call on 1300 756 663

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.