Unable to Launch Accounts 2014 R4 or 2015 R1 after backup

Options
Fui Kiat Yong
Fui Kiat Yong Member Posts: 1
edited February 2017 in Accounts Hosted
I was backing up my Account as according to the Upgrade Guide. However, I can't launch Accounts 2014 R4 or 2015 R1 after that. Only grey background obtained, without any respond after I tried clicking any possible things I can. Please help.

Comments

• gazza73
    gazza73 Accredited Partner Posts: 803 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Fui,
    Have you cleared the cache of your browser, or can you try accessing frm something other than Internet Explorer, Firefox or Chrome (or perhaps you're running a  MAC laptop deivce running Safari, so try Firefox Mercury as an alternative).

You say you're getting a grey screen, but after you try to reach your first webpage at:  https://hosted.reckon.com/RAHV2/ReckonAccountsDashboard.aspx   
    a)  do you get a chance to put your Member/Partner ID and password OK?
    AND/OR
    b)  do yo get to the screen that ioffers the options of 2014 or 2015 or Control Panel ?
    AND/OR
    c)  if you click on 2015 R1 (which should be the case if you've upgraded),  does it start doing
           (i)  a  Connecting to.....  (small grey box with red dots showing you progress)
            AND/OR
           (ii)  a  Logging in to.....    (small grey box with red dots showing you progress)

and THEN:  what really presents itself to you?

Break the problem down into step-by-step minature processes so we can provide some help on what might be going on at your end. 

I assume you have a solid internet connection ad have good access to websites else like:  www.google.com  for instance.  IE:  Your connection is UP, and SOLID and reliable, and you're starting with a clean NON-cached session of a BROWSER.

Let's see what's hhappening to help you better.  Respond with what step you get up to, from the above ideas..

Gary

• gazza73
    gazza73 Accredited Partner Posts: 803 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited December 2016
    Options
    It would be appreciated if Fui could provide some feedback about whether these suggestions helped on this occasion.

Gary