ABN already registered - change of software after connecting to ATO with Reckon One, now need to con

Options
Trish Tonkin
Trish Tonkin Member Posts: 1
edited August 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
we have changed to a newer version of Reckon business desktop, we originally registered with the ATO for STP with Reckon One but decided to upgrade our desktop version instead. When I go to the reckon portal, it still only brings up reckon one as our only product and when I go to GovConnect it keeps only offering for a first time user to register and connect to ATO. Because we previously registered the Reckon One, it keeps blocking my registration telling me that the ABN has been registered - what do I do?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Hi Trish,
    All you need to do is add the Reckon Accounts Desktop product in your current (existing) STP entity that you've setup already in GovConnect.

I'll add a screenshot below from my account where it shows ALL Reckon products selected but you just need to add Reckon Accounts Desktop and then submit your future submissions to that option.

There's more info on how to submit STP submissions using Reckon Accounts Desktop here if you need it.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.