Contacting Technical Support

Options
A Wand
A Wand Member Posts: 1
edited July 2019 in Reckon One
I have been trying to contact Technical Support by telephone since last Friday. I have spent several hours on hold only for my calls to be disconnected, and then not being able to call back due to the call centre being at capacity.

Yes I understand and appreciate that this time of year is exceptionally busy, however I feel that six days of trying to contact a help desk is a little unreasonable.

Is someone able to advise when these excessive wait times and delays will be rectified please?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hi A Wand,
    I'm really sorry to hear you've had such a hard time in getting through to have a chat with us. Our teams have certainly been under the pump and are doing everything they can to get through all their calls as quickly & thoroughly as possible. As you've mentioned this is certainly the busiest period of the year and this has been exacerbated with the introduction of the Single Touch Payroll mandate for all businesses this year. Its an unprecedented change.
    We've been preparing for this and have made several changes to make it easier to get the support you need including more self service options, help tools & guides and of course additional staff.
    Sometimes you just have to speak to a real person and we fully recognise that as well, we have extended hours in place right now so we can support as many people as possible at this time of year.

I'd recommend posting your query here, the Community is full of knowledgeable fellow users, Accredited Partners and Reckon staff who are happy to lend a hand.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Mel B_9187248
    Mel B_9187248 Member Posts: 6
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I posted for assistance 2 days ago & rang customer service but my problem is still not rectified. I have now been on hold for over 2 hours and still waiting. This is not satisfactory customer support. Just a repeat of last years EOFY. 
  • Leanne_7663246
    Leanne_7663246 Member Posts: 131 ✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I am feeling your pain Mel B.  Same thing I tried calling last week and call centre at capacity.  Finally got thru after 1 hour 10 min wait to have the operator have an issue with their phone and not be able to hear me so they hung up.  Terrible customer service.  Have posted on the community to rectify my problem and no response.  
  • Alison Moses
    Alison Moses Member Posts: 8
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I am having the same issue - four days now been trying to get through!!!  Can just imagine how all our customers would manage if our business did the same thing!
    I can't reinstate an employee to re process their termination pay to get them to show on STP EOFY upload.