Payslips not emailing after EOFY 2020

Options
Gabby Casey
Gabby Casey Member Posts: 6
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Since the start of the 2020/2021 FY, payslips have had issues sending, there are no forms listed under the send form window, I can print them but not email them. No new email addresses added to the system. 

Comments

• Marina Di Rosso
    Marina Di Rosso Member Posts: 5
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Hi, apparently this problem has been around for 4 years!!! I contacted support and was told you have to go into email and press ESC key and do this continuously until they show up. I did spend quite a bit of time doing this, but I have given up as I have better things to do with my time.
    If you go to print your pay slip download it first and save to desktop, then email it from there. Long winded, but it's the only solution I have. Hope this helps?
  • Gabby Casey
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Hi Marina, what do you mean go into email? 
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Gabby, I'd recommend that you review the info in the article below - 

HELP GUIDE: Send Forms screen is blank

Depending on the corrupt email, it can take some time to go through this process unfortunately. Alternatively give our tech support team a call to have a chat with a technician 

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Marina Di Rosso
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Hi Rav, what do you mean by corrupt email? I never had this problem until the 20/21 upgrade. Surely having to press the Esc key umpteenth times and still not get a resolution is a very poor solution.
  • Marina Di Rosso
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Go to print. Print Email Slips. Choose dates and employees. Click OK. You have then generated a PDF copy. Click the  Download arrow and save on to Desktop and then attach this to email to employees.
  • Neelesh Narayan_9451938
    Neelesh Narayan_9451938 Member Posts: 8
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Having the same issue. The KB does not work
  • Gabby Casey
    edited July 2020
    Options
    I have tried, it doesn't work. The point of being able to email things directly is to save time and improve efficiencies, having to print, save and email is a solution that doesn't really push Reckon to fix the underlying issue. Clearly there is a glitch in the 20/21 system as we had no change in data to explain a "corrupt email"
  • Marina Di Rosso
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Agreed Gabby, I'd like to know why this has yet to be fixed after all this time. We pay good money for this service. My time is better spent elsewhere.