personal plus trial download is not working

Options
Don Scott_10555449
Don Scott_10555449 Member Posts: 3
i dont seem to be able to download the 30 day trial

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Hi there Don,
    What is happening specifically when you attempt to download the trial? Are you encountering an error message etc?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Don Scott_10555449
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Hello Rav,  thank you for the reply.
    no, no error message appears.  it appears if i hadn't clicked on the button!
    one question around Personal Plus, can it be linked to my banked accounts?  i used to use an older version (2012) and i know it couldn't.
    Thanks, Don
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Thanks for getting back to me Don.
    I just went through the process and it was a bit slower than normal but eventually it did proceed to the download page after filling out my details on the webform. We'll get the performance of the page checked out. Which browser are you using?
    I tried it on Google Chrome and it got through after a minute or two.

In regard to bank feeds, no the Personal Range does not support this functionality. The BankData service is available to the business range of Reckon Accounts along with Reckon One and Reckon Accounts Hosted.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Don Scott_10555449
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Thanks Rav,
    I will try again later.  it was on Chrome.  
    Thanks for the Bank feed update too.
    Don