STP Pending status

Options
Lyn_7052212
Lyn_7052212 Member Posts: 19
edited June 2019 in Accounts Hosted
I have lodged my STP each week for the last four weeks.  The ATO acknowledged my first submission so obviously all went through ok.  However the status for all four is still sitting on "Pending".  I have contacted the ATO and they advise that this is a known problem with the Reckon software.  Can you please give an update on why this has not been fixed.  It should change to "Sucess".  Looking at the Reckon Community questions, this seems to have been a problem for a long time.  Please advise.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hi Lyn,
    This isn't a problem with Reckon software. Your status message will update with the relevant response ie. Success, Error or Pending after clicking the 'Detail' link on the pay event.

There's more info on how the status messages work here - 
    STP submission status messages in GovConnect

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Lyn_7052212
    Lyn_7052212 Member Posts: 19
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Thanks Rav, yes all good.  Status has changed to success for all except todays which has come up Error.  I am aware the ATO systems are down today, would this have caused the error.  Will I need to relodge it.  Thanks again for your fast response