The new 2020 version - how to migrate and start using?

Options
Darryn Fisher
Darryn Fisher Member Posts: 2
edited June 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Is there a how to video or instructions when moving from 2019 file to 2020 file? 

Comments

• Neil_6428218
    Neil_6428218 Alumni Posts: 88
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Hi, 

When you log into Reckon Hosted, down the bottom right corner of the Dashboard is a link to an Upgrade Guide that will step you through it.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Yep it is Kev

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Bruce
    Bruce Member Posts: 442 Professional Partner Professional Partner
    edited April 2020
    Options
    I'm with Kevin.   When I logged in 10 minutes ago, all I was offered was 2019 R2
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Bruce, the above query is for Hosted NZ 2020 which was released last week.
    Reckon Accounts Hosted AU 2020 will be released along it normal release cycle which is toward EOFY.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Bruce
    Bruce Member Posts: 442 Professional Partner Professional Partner
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Sorry.  I misinterpreted your response to Kevin.  I took it to mean "yes - Australia is available" rather than "yes - it is the NZ version"
  • Darryn Fisher
    Darryn Fisher Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Yes have downloaded this guide but the process is not working? I am using a windows surface. Saving backup files seems to be the issue...