Unexpected error C=343 and unrecoverable error 13472 94708

Options
Gill
Gill Member Posts: 4
edited February 2017 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)

After downloading a new antivirus program(Bitdefender Total Security 2016) I have not been able to open my Quickbook program successfully.

So I uninstalled and reinstalled QuickBooks Accounting: Small Business Edition 2011-2012. On opening QuickBooks I see a screen with Unexpected error code C=343. When I press “OK” it takes me to the Quickbooks screen so I tried to restore my company file from a backup copy to get into the Quickbooks screen, which worked but said I have to "activate" the copy to be able to change/ enter new transactions but continued on to a new screen to show "an unrecoverable error code 13472 94708" and closed down and I am back to square one again on trying to reopen .

Does anyone have any advice other than update to a current program as I only have my husband's small business transaction to enter?

Comments

• Gill
    Gill Member Posts: 4
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Problem solved. Antivirus program has a ransomeware feature that blocked access. I have resolved the issue.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Great to hear you've got it sorted Gill! :)

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.