When lodging my "Final" STP for the year the payment date (28/6/19) is changing to the 30th June. Th

Options
Carolyn Adams
Carolyn Adams Member Posts: 3
edited July 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
When lodging the last pay for the year as a FINAL the date is changing from 28th June to 30th June. I'm getting an error message from ATO describing errors in parent elements and child elements. Should I just lodge an EMPDUPE file and forget about STP for last year?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,425 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hi Carolyn,
    The error message you've mentioned isn't related to the dates but rather there is a mismatch between the file types for the STP pay event export file in your Reckon accounting software ie. Reckon Accounts and the report type you've selected in GovConnect for your submission.

If you're uploading your Final Pay Event (and has been created as such), ensure that you're selecting the option below -its due to a mismatch in the file type being selected in GovConnect.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.