payroll calculating millions of tax

Options

Hi - is anyone else having problem with payroll tax with code 1-NO TFT - we have it calculating millions of tax (literally) , this has happened after the recent tax tables update - thanks

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @REA56

Hopefully I can add some context here. When we first released the tax table update a couple of weeks ago our team identified an issue with PAYG calculation under the two specific scenarios;

1. TFT not claimed and the employee earns between $371 and $514 per week
    2. STSL (Help and/ SFSS) with TFT not claimed and the employee earns between $371 and $514 per week

To resolve this, a second tax table update was developed and released the next day on October 22 and sent an email to everyone who downloaded the first iteration. The new tax table update needs to be installed and will solve any calculation errors in the two specific scenarios outlined above.

To download the new tax table update, click HERE

I'll also link a guide below which contains a step by step guide on installation of the tax table update.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• REA56
    REA56 Member Posts: 2
    Options

thank you - i'll do that update :-)