no way to record a refund?
very new to reckon and have just signed up to start doing my books properly in a new business thats taking off. i have so far linked my account and added codes to all incoming and outgoing money and attempted to reconcille but....
i have a number of refunds (from a range of things that i got money back from after supplier being unable to fulfill orders) that i need to enter as refunds into but there is no refund button or category. i have the people refunding listed as both a supplier and a customer.
Any pointers here? Quite frustrating its missing such a fundamental function!
(not im not a financial mastermind, juts trying to do some simple financial tracking, so i dont understand a lot of jargon and lingo. do you think xero would be easier to use?)
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 135 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 938 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 948 Payroll Premier
- 116 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community