WEBINAR: End of Year Training Session with Reckon Accounts
RECKON ACCOUNTS END OF YEAR TRAINING SESSION
Do you want to save your accountants time and your money, while finding the best way to prepare and review your business’s end of year accounts? Find out how when you register to attend the Reckon Accounts End of Year Accounts Preparation training session.
This training webinar, hosted by Reckon & presented by Reckon Accredited Trainer Clayton Oates from QA Business reveals the key processes that must be undertaken to ensure your books are ready for your Accountant, minimising the potential for any unbillable time that’s required to prepare your Financial Accounts and Business Tax Return.
There are two session times available:
Tuesday 24 November 2020, 1:00PM - 2:30PM (AEDT) REGISTER NOW
Thursday 26 November 2020, 10:00AM - 11:30AM (AEDT) REGISTER NOW
What do I learn by attending this session?
- A simple step by step checklist to complete your end of year work before delivering to your Accountant.
- Deliver to your accountant exactly what they want and need from your software.
- Store your Year End Data so you are always ready for events such as raising capital, selling your business and the auditors.
- Maximise your business efficiency with a Structured & Proven system used by thousands of businesses over the past 20 years.
- Learn how to identify potential End of Year issues and fix them before giving your file to the Accountant.
- Find out about key business reports that you can produce for your Accountant in order to start a conversation on how to grow your business.
What do I get by attending the session?
- A comprehensive 30 page workbook to guide you through the production and review of all of your year end reports in you Reckon Accounts software.
- A practical walk through within the software of all of the steps in the workbook.
- Access to the Webinar recording.
- End of Year Reconciling Spreadsheets.
- Hints & tips on how to save your Accountant time in preparation of your year end work.
- Expert advice on how to fix the key issues that have been the biggest challenges for your Accountant in preparing your end of year work.
- Bonus Bookkeeping EOM Checklist (Valued at $49).
All this plus much more for only $99.
Numbers are limited so register today to avoid disappointment.