RAH Customer Invoices freeze to print

Options
Kyle
Kyle Member Posts: 32

Hi, I am unable to print Customer Invoices on RAH. This has not been an issue in the past, however now it is freezing when trying to load the report. I have tried to click on cancel and the whole screen has frozen now. We have tried to print on 3 different computers, each person with their own login and still won't print. Is anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,497 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi Kylie,

Are there any windows or prompts that require action/acknowledgement but may have opened in the background?

Press Alt+PageUp to bring any windows open in the background to the foreground.

If the above is not the case, then try close the active session in full.

Head into the Hosted control panel and select 'Log off Remote Sessions' then log off any active sessions you find in this list. Once that is done logout, ensure that you use the logout option in the top right corner rather than closing the tab or browser window.

Close your browser and then reopen and try again. Let me know how you get on.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kyle
    Kyle Member Posts: 32
    Options

Hi Rav

Thanks for your quick response. I had already logged off remote sessions and logged out via the top right hand corner a few times and still had no luck. At the time there were no pop ups or prompts, however I've just logged in (again) and this time an error box came up behind the loading report screen about a Font that was not installed on the system. Unbeknownst to me, one of our other users has altered the Invoice template last week and changed a font.

Thanks for your help.