Reckon One search "facility"

Options
Zappy
Zappy Accredited Partner Posts: 5,338 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner

In the olden days I used to write help screens for IBM mainframe systems so I think I feel overqualified to comment. The search facility within Reckon One leaves a lot to be desired. Alls I want to do is search for an amount that I found on the bank statement. It's impossible. The help on the search facility is ridiculously complicated. Ive only been using Reckon for 20 years. Why could the developers not just take what is already in the Reckon desktop product and use that? It's the best search facility of any of the sme software. Thank you for your time.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,425 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Appreciate the feedback Kev. Search should certainly be an easy process and all encompassing where possible. I'll have a chat with our Reckon One team to get some info on the parameters of how the search function currently works along with any tips.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,425 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

There's also a good bit of info that you might find useful in this guide -

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Geoff_7883036
    Geoff_7883036 Member Posts: 7
    Options

I've got the same problem. I've used Quickbooks/Reckon for over 20 years. I just want to type in an amount or a name and have Reckon One find it, simple. A good search engine is a must in any business software