Error when sending STP reports

Options
lesley_9730541
lesley_9730541 Member Posts: 55
edited June 2021 in Payroll Premier

I get this error message when sending through stp reports today - nothing has changed and never had a isure before - rang ATO and they said to wait 72 hours as ATO receipt number also given.

Any one else had this error or issue

Help

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @lesley

It looks like a requirement on information has changed recently with the ATO. In this case its specific to your email address in the Company Information section.

Which Reckon software are you using? This discussion has been created in the STP mobile app category however I'm fairly confident that isn't what you're using.

If its Reckon Accounts/Reckon Accounts Hosted, head into the Company Information section and ensure a valid email address is entered there for your entity. Doing so should resolve it.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• lesley_9730541
    Options

Thanks Rav for your comments however I am using the Reckon Customer Portal for submitting STP reports.

None of our company or employee information has changed including any email addresses and had no issues sending previously this financial year. I send reports for 4 companies and they all came up with the same error. I can not find anywhere in the company information to check the email address - my profile in reckon portal and payroll premier is all correct - I am using Payroll Premier 2020 / 2021 is the updated version for this financial year.

Thoughts??

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Ok thanks so you're using Payroll Premier.

Go into the following section and input a valid email address and it should solve this.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• lesley_9730541
    Options

Fabulous - it has worked on one company so now to do the other three.

Thanks so much for your help, much appreciated

• Susan Jenkins-Peat
    Susan Jenkins-Peat Member Posts: 20
    Options

I'm using Payroll Premier 20/21 and my upload to the ATO portal came back with exactly the same message as Lesley's.

I have entered the email address as instructed, so do I now need to upload the json file again to the portal ?

• Rav
    Options

Hi @Susan Jenkins-Peat after you've entered the email address as outlined above you'll need to recreate the json file in Payroll Premier and then send it through GovConnect as you normally would.

• Susan Jenkins-Peat
    Susan Jenkins-Peat Member Posts: 20
    Options

Thank you, yes, this worked