21/22 Availability?

Options
Terence
Terence Member Posts: 10

Hello,

I am just checking on when the reckon payroll premier 21/22 download link will become active?

Thanks.

Comments

• FelicityW
    FelicityW Member Posts: 3
    Options

I would also like to know when this will be available for Payroll Premier21-22.

Does it have to installed prior to fist pay run of 2021-22 as that is next week?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,418 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi guys,

The new edition of Payroll Premier should be available later today. I'll create an announcement here on the Community as soon as its live.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Terence
    Terence Member Posts: 10
    Options

Thanks Rav fore the update.

• JANE_9714211
    JANE_9714211 Member Posts: 81 ✭✭
    Options

Hi Rav,

I'm guessing we shall receive an email with the 2021/22 Payroll Premier update very soon. Also, does the STP Report finalisation have to be sent seperated from a normal STP Report if the pay day falls on 30/6/2021?

Thanks.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,418 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2021
    Options

Hi Jane,

Payroll Premier 2021/22 has been released yesterday and emails have been sent out as well so it should be hitting your inbox very soon if not already.

Info below as well -

Also, does the STP Report finalisation have to be sent seperated from a normal STP Report if the pay day falls on 30/6/2021

I'd recommend to do it separately so that you have a clean record of each submission.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• JANE_9714211
    Options

Thank you, Rav, for your very prompt reply.

Much appreciated.☺️

• Kylie_9377946
    Kylie_9377946 Member Posts: 78 ✭✭
    edited June 2021
    Options

Great thanks Rav. ccc

• JANE_9714211
    Options

Hi Rav,

I still haven't received the Payroll Premier 2021/22 download link for the new tax tables/super changes.

Is there somewhere else I can get this link via the Reckon website?

Thank you.

• Rav
    Options

Hi Jane,

If you login to the Reckon Members Area, which I'll link below, with your Customer ID & PIN, all the software version that are available to you will be available in there for you to download -

If you don't see it in there, I think it may be related to your subscription possibly and if you give our Customer Service team a buzz they should be able to check that out for you.

• FelicityW
    FelicityW Member Posts: 3
    Options

Hi Rav

I also haven't received the Payroll Premier2021/2022 download link.

I have checked my software downloads in the members login, but it is also not available there.

I tried to call but now, but is out of hours. So no help there either.

Due to my business circumstances I am not able to call during your business hours.

I thought Reckon used to be available later at EOFY.

Any suggestions.

Thank you

• Kali
    Kali Member Posts: 341 ✭✭✭
    Options

Their server is down too so even if you could download it it wont let you register it to be able to open it.

So frustrating at EOFY...

I too thought they used to extend their "help" at EOFY but it closed at 7pm. It's really not good enough at EOFY in my opinion.

• JANE_9714211
    Options

Hi Rav,

I have logged into the Reckon Members Area and there is no link available. Still haven't received the email link from Reckon by the way. Can you please advise what is the problem?

I need to get this sorted out before next pay run. Starting to worry about this now.

Thanks.