New Adjustment - Payroll App
This function seems not to be working when I want to select it when I am within the Pay Run screen of the new Payroll App.
I want to select a payrun that was submitted by mistake to the ATO.
I try and use the + function and select New Adjustment but it won't let me select the payrun I need to adjust.
The amount submitted to the ATO is appearing on the STP Employee in the Business Portal and the employees ATO income statement. This is incorrect and needs to be adjusted.
I need to create an update event to reverse this payrun.
Any thoughts anyone?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 928 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community