Reckon Accounts Premier (Manufacturing Edition) has just lost a whole lot of invoices.
We started a new company file on 1st July, so there are only 14 invoices missing, but it is annoying, and worrying if it happens again in the future.
If I run an Audit trail, the invoices are all there, and I can view the invoices under customer centre. However, if I create a new invoice, it starts at number 1, not 15.
If I open an old invoice from the customer centre, I can see all old invoices, but no new invoices. If I go to create a new invoice, I can see the new invoices, but no old invoices.
Any idea what's going on?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 945 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 326 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community