Migration from STP App

Options
FionaBennett
FionaBennett Member Posts: 4
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

I have downloaded the new app and when i try to migrate it tells me abn number is already registered

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,447 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @FionaBennett

Can I grab the ABN that you're trying to migrate from the STP app and I'll check out what's happening with this one.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• FionaBennett
    Options

My ABN is 51486123455

Thanks

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,447 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Thanks @FionaBennett

Can you please give the migration another go now and let me know if its successful for you.

Cheers

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• FionaBennett
    Options

Hi Rav,

I tried again and still received the message my abn already registered

• Rav
    Options

Ok, i've made a small change on my end for your account. This time can you please follow the steps below -

• Close the Payroll App in full ie. swipe it away from any other running apps on your phone.
    • Head over to https://payroll.reckon.com/ (preferably on a PC) and sign in with the email address you use to login to the STP app.
    • Follow the prompts to migrate. It will follow the same flow as the migration process on the phone app.
    • Once the migration has completed, just login to the Payroll App to access the account.

That should work but either way let me know how you get on.

• FionaBennett
    Options

Thank you Rav, that process has worked and the migration is finally completed.

Thank you for your assistance today.

• Tala
    Tala Member Posts: 3
    Options

Hi Rav - I am having the same problem/message when I try to migrate - ABN 96296288644

• Rav
    Options

Hi @Tala

Can you please try the migration again when you have a chance.

Let me know if you still have trouble.

Cheers

• Tala
    Options

Thank you Rav - Just tried again and now new error message 'Failed to create gov connect subscription'

• Rav
    Options

Sorry to hear that @Tala

Can you please try going through the process outlined below as well when you're able to and let me know if that does the trick for you.

• Close the Payroll App in full ie. swipe it away from any other running apps on your phone.
    • Head over to https://payroll.reckon.com/ (preferably on a PC) and sign in with the email address you use to login to the STP app.
    • Follow the prompts to migrate. It will follow the same flow as the migration process on the phone app.
    • Once the migration has completed, just login to the Payroll App to access the account.

• Tala
    Options

@Rav IT WORKED! You are wonderful - thank you for your assistance!