Unable to log into Payroll App

Options
Autotecksunhine
Autotecksunhine Member Posts: 4 ✭
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll πŸš€

Hi there,

I'm trying to migrate from the mobile app to the payroll app but not having any success.

I've downloaded the Payroll App onto my iphone but unable to login - message "Something went wrong" We cant complete your request. Reload the page or log out if the issue persists

I've reload, logout and log back in on numerous occasions but still unsuccessful. Can you please help?

email : autotecksunshine@gmail.com

ABN : 21 618 314 186

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Autotecksunhine

I've just had a look at your account and I can see what is causing the problem. I'll need to get some help from my dev team to fix it so I've sent the details over to them. I'll let you know as soon as its done and I've heard back from them.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Autotecksunhine
    Options

Thank you so much for your prompt assistance!

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Autotecksunhine

The dev team have just got back to me and this should now be solved.

Can you please try the migration again when you can and let me know if it goes through normally for you.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Autotecksunhine
    Options

Hi there,

All fixed and migrated successfully. Thank you so much for all your help.