Payroll Premier 2021/2022

Options
peter roebuck
peter roebuck Member Posts: 10

Hi we have been getting the error message below when STPs are uploaded.

The upgrade has taken place but error message still received.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi Peter,

Have you recreated the STP .json file that you are attempting to upload in that new 2021/22 version OR are you using the same file that was created in the older version?

If its the latter you'll need to create the .json file in the new version and then it should go through GovConnect just fine.

Let me know how you get on.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• peter roebuck
    Options

Good morning Rav

I have not created a new STP.json file, i just run the STP report each pay.

How do you create the new file please.

thanks

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi Peter,

I have not created a new STP.json file, i just run the STP report each pay.

By STP report, I'm assuming you're meaning the STP file that you upload into GovConnect, is that correct? If so, then that is a .json file and also what I'm referring to.

You'll need to ensure you create that file in the NEW 2021/22 version of Payroll Premier before you send it to GovConnect. Or is that what you're already doing?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• peter roebuck
    Options

Hi Rav this is what i am doing at the moment. The file is created each pay

• Rav
    Options

Hmmm ok that sounds odd.

Can you do me a favour and go to Help ➡️ About and just double confirm that you're using the 2021/22 version.

It will appear with something like the below which shows the version that you currently have open and using -

• peter roebuck
    Options

Hi Rav

We are using the correct version i do get the same as above

• Rav
    Options

Hi Peter, I'm speaking to my tech team about your situation. Can I get you to send me a screenshot of the version info that appears for you ie. like my screenshot above

• Deepak Gyawali
    Deepak Gyawali Reckon Staff Posts: 61 Reckon Staff
    edited November 2021
    Options

Hi Peter,

Could you please regenerate the stp by going to Reports drop down menu < single touch payroll < Process stp reports?

Then select the pay that you need to submit and click export and save it in your desktop.

Once done, please upload the saved file from desktop to the govconnect.

This should help if you are using the latest 21/22 payroll premier and the new stp file is generated from this software.

To ensure you have the 21/22 payroll premier installed , you can click on help menu on the software and click on About, If any issues, please share this screenshot with us.

Regards,

Deepak Gyawali

• peter roebuck
    Options

ok thanks. Will do that advise the outcome.

thanks for your help

• peter roebuck
    Options

Hi Rav

Screen shot attached

Thanks