Can I use Reckon Payroll on my Tablet while travelling

Options
ExselPacific
ExselPacific Member Posts: 1 ✭

I currently use Reckon Payroll on my desktop computer. I travel quite extensively (Well used to) and would like to be able to continue to use Reckon but on my tablet. Is this possible, and if it is, what do I have to do to set this up.

Answers

• swakhlu01 .
    swakhlu01 . Member Posts: 482 Payroll App Expert Payroll App Expert
    Options

@ExselPacific I guess depending on whether you have Android or IoS tablet you should be able to download and install the Reckon Payroll App from the relevant app store and start using it with the same account Id and password as you use on the web app. But there will be a setup process involved. Make sure you create the account with exactly same details as the you use for the web version.

https://help.reckon.com/article/rqgfz58v2z-reckon-payroll-app-getting-started

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,497 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited December 2021
    Options

Hi @ExselPacific

If you're a Payroll App user currently using the Payroll App WEB functionality on your PC then all you need to do is download the Payroll App from the Google Play Store or Apple App store on your tablet and then login with the same email address & password.

Don't create a new account but just login with your existing login credentials and you'll see all your existing data, payruns, employees etc on the app on your tablet and can pick up from where you left off.

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.