Options
robbiezammit
robbiezammit Member Posts: 5
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

Why is my Reckon payroll app asking me to “choose to migrate or am I starting new business? “

I’ve had the app since July when I migrated to it and have used it no problem. Yesterday I logged on and got above message, can not even logout and try again. See attachment

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @robbiezammit

Are you signing in with the same login credentials that you've been using successfully on the app to date?

If you close the app in full ie. swipe it away from the running apps on your phone and then reopen the Payroll App does it allow you to reattempt your login?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• robbiezammit
    Options

Hi Rav, yes same login I’ve used all along, I’ve closed (swiped) a few times today and even last night to thought it might log itself out overnight? But no luck. No it doesn’t allow to re log in. The only option is to select the prompts on screenshot

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hmmm that's interesting. Can I grab the ABN that you've been using on the Payroll App up until now, I'd just like to check the account setup on my end.

Also, can you do me a favour and close the app again but this time uninstall it from your phone. You won't lose any data as that is associated with the account itself rather than the app install.

After its uninstalled restart your phone and then download it again from the app store. It should then render the login page properly but don't login just yet.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• robbiezammit
    Options

Hi Rav, I don’t wish to put my ABN on group discussion. Is there a way I can send through here private?

also I have the app on my iPad should I uninstall that one too?

• Rav
    Options

You can send it to me via Private Message if you prefer.

If you attempt to login to the app that is installed on your iPad does it exhibit the same behaviour?

• robbiezammit
    Options

Hi Rav,

yes iPad displays same message. How can I send my ABN to private message there doesn’t seem to be a direct link to you other than this chat, unless I’m missing something

• Rav
    Options

No worries, click on my user name and then the 'Message' button that appears on my profile card.

• robbiezammit
    Options

Hi Rav, I’ve sent my ABN in private message.

I was going to uninstall the App but was concerned as it said “ deleting this app will delete all its data”. See image attached

• Rav
    Options

The message in your above screenshot is referring to app-related data on your phone. The data that you enter for your payroll activities is associated with your account itself which is saved to the cloud and unrelated to the above.