Annual Licence

Options
Roymusumeci
Roymusumeci Member Posts: 1
edited May 2022 in Payroll Premier

I purchased Reckon Quickbooks many years ago & have had Advantage membership voluntarily for quite a long while. Today I received an email saying that the Advantage Package was being discontinued but I could purchase an annual Licence & if the licence was not renewed before the expiration date our files would become read-only. To me this sounds unfair & smacks of coercion.

Could someone tell me if i'm reading the email correctly?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,420 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Roymusumeci

This certainly hasn't been an easy or hasty decision however unfortunately we can no longer continue supporting older versions of software and as such Reckon no longer services older sunsetted versions of the Reckon Accounts Business desktop software.

We can certainly appreciate this may pose an inconvenience at the outset and we're looking to make the transition for our customers to a current, supported product as smooth as possible if that's what you decide. To that end, the customer service team have created highly discounted offers for users with older sunsetted versions. If you haven't had a chat with our Customer Service team yet, I'm more than happy to organise a call if you'd like or alternatively they're available on 1800 531 840 to discuss your options.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

This discussion has been closed.