STP Phase 2 Webinar

Options

If I'm unable to attend the Single Touch Payroll Phase 2 webinar on Thursday 12th May will there be further webinars provided later in the year for STP Phase 2?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @payroll_canvale

At this stage we don't have any more webinars on this specific topic scheduled just yet but I'd say there likely will be as we get closer to commencement time.

Just a note, if you register for the current webinar on the 12th, you'll receive a full recording of the webinar and any other materials included so you can watch it at a later time that is convenient to you.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• payroll_canvale
    payroll_canvale Member Posts: 4
    Options

That's great thanks for your help

• masil
    masil Member Posts: 5
    Options

Am I able to still pay & watch the webinar about STP phase 2? I missed the first one. or can you please give me a date of the next one. Lisa

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @masil

I'll check in with the team that runs our webinars tomorrow to ask if we have the STP Phase 2 webinar available for on-demand registration. Will get back to you.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    Options

Hi again @masil

Just heard back from our team in regard to the STP Phase 2 webinar. Its available on-demand which I'll link below -

• masil
    masil Member Posts: 5
    Options

Hi Rav,

Thank you so much!