Connection to Reckon GovConnect - Hosted

Options
Cheryl Medley
Cheryl Medley Member Posts: 105

Rav, I am still trying to set up my client with his own GovConnect account. His previous book keeper had this in her own name and is now trying to disown it, as per your advice earlier. She has done the stat dec and spoken with the team on her phone. I just went in to try again but when I put the branch number in, 001 and/or 002 (which is the one the ATO has), it comes up as already being used. She said she had used the 001 for her ownership. Today she has to take her husband to Brisbane for open heart surgery which is happening tomorrow, so I can't ask her any more for help until after the event. Can you please make a suggestion so that I can report the STP on Friday when wages have been done? Cheers. Cheryl

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,493 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Cheryl Medley

She has done the stat dec and spoken with the team on her phone.

Do you have the case number for the above request by any chance? If you do and can let me know what it is I'll ask the team to try and track down where things are at.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,493 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Scratch that, I think I've found it. Give me a few minutes and I'll see if I can take care of it for you.

Just an heads up though, the change of ownership request states that the STP entity is to go from Sheila's account to Nui's. I'll let you know once its complete but in order to action any STP submissions you'll either need to login with Nui's account or once the ownership change goes through you can then share access to the STP entity from Nui's account to yours.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Cheryl Medley
    Options

No, I don't, Rav. I don't want to ring her as I believe she could be driving right now. She has to travel from Emerald, and I am assuming she's headed for Brisbane. Her name is Sheila Jones and the client is J Jireh Farm Labourers Pty Ltd. The ABN is on the screen shot - 93 621 359 779. The ATO has the branch number as 002.

• Cheryl Medley
    Options

Yes, that'll work for me if you can sort it.

• Rav
    Options

Ok, the change of ownership has been completed now.

If you log in to Nui's account and go to GovConnect you'll see the STP entity in there now and you'll be able to access it along with sending STP submissions.

If you want to have access to this STP entity from your own account, you'll need to share it from Nui's account to yours by following the steps in the guide below -

• Cheryl Medley
    Options

Awesome! Yes, all is there. Thank you again for your help and I'll send Sheila a text to let her know we are sorted. Now just to get me connected to his bank account so I can do the cash transfers for his pays! Which of course is not your problem. Cheers!

• Rav
    Options

No worries, glad its sorted 😊