We only use Reckon One for Payroll. Is there anything I should be doing now re STP2?

Options
Janine Attwood-Graham
Janine Attwood-Graham Member Posts: 35

Or will we be sent more info of what to do before 30 September?

Thanks

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,482 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Morning @Janine Attwood-Graham

Reckon One will soon be getting a shiny new upgrade to payroll which will bring in a more streamlined experience and more functionality in August. As part of this upgrade it will bring in STP Phase 2 reporting. I'll add the announcement to this below for more info.

Until then, you can continue using Reckon One for your payroll and STP as you currently are now under our deferral to September 30.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,482 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Morning @Janine Attwood-Graham

Just wanted to give you a quick update on the upcoming upgrade to Reckon One for payroll in case you hadn't seen it already.

Reckon Payroll will be coming to Reckon One on the week beginning 14 August so not too far away. We've also got a couple of free webinars coming up which will give you an introduction to Reckon Payroll, an overview of STP Phase 2 and FAQ's so I'd encourage to you to attend one of the sessions if you can.

I'll link some info to all of this below 😊

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.