Why does the Payroll App say I'm still on STP Phase 1? I've already upgraded to the premium plan πŸ™‹β€

Options
Rav
Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,457 Community Manager Community Manager
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll πŸš€

I've upgraded to the premium plan, why does the Payroll App say I'm still on STP Phase 1 when I try to create a pay run for 2023/24?

Hi everyone!

Are you trying to create a pay run for the new 2023/24 financial year but are encountering a message stating you're still on STP Phase 1?

Now that we're in the 2023/24 financial year, you'll need to update your employee and pay item information to STP Phase 2 requirements.

Don't worry, its super easy to do and our STP Phase 2 Checklist makes things extra simple.

You'll need to complete the STP Phase 2 Checklist to update your employee and pay items before your first pay run of the 2023/24 financial year πŸ“…

Check out the announcement linked below for detailed info on getting STP Phase 2 ready with the Checklist for Reckon Payroll App customers 😊

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

This discussion has been closed.