Finalising STP for EOFY - Error

Options

I have uploaded my finalisation twice for the EOFY, but one of my employees is not importing. They are ticked for export, but they aren't importing. I have tried twice with no success. I have looked at her employee records and nothing stands out as to why.

This is the error code -

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,428 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Renee Stephenson

Can I just clarify, did you create a brand new STP file each time you submitted on those 2 attempts OR did you use the same STP file that was originally created and sent it through 2x?

If its latter, can get you to create the STP file again in Reckon Accounts and send it through one more time and let me know if you still receive the same response?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Renee Stephenson
    Renee Stephenson Member Posts: 3
    Options

I submitted a brand new file for each attempt.

I have just uploaded again, I previewed the payment summary for the employee and it has zero balances, not entirely sure why it shows up still but I excluded them from the export, it did not change the $$ amount, so fingers crossed, this works.