Update to STP 2 Employee problem

Options
JohnOptom
JohnOptom Member Posts: 18
edited August 2023 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

I have 7 employees, 6 have updated fine.

One employee continues to come up with an error when I try to enter a number in the

"Standard hours worked per week" field ?

Help

Answers

• JohnOptom
    Options

On another interesting note, just now an employee that was complete shows incomplete . When I try to complete it shows an error message.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,537 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hey there @JohnOptom, thanks for raising.

Just to confirm if you enter a figure in that 'standard hours worked' field and then attempt to save it and move forward is it still coming up with an error for that particular field or is it pointing you to something else in the profile that requires attention?

In regard to the second employee who is showing up as Incomplete again, can you let me know what is the specific error message that is appearing on-screen after you select the 'Complete Employee' button?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• JohnOptom
    Options

If I enter the edit employee it allows me to go into the Leave set up. After I enter the hours there I receive

Employee details not saved

ErrorCode occurred while creating employee from the payrun

If I enter from the "edit" button near Employment details the pop up screen on the side appear. In the standard hours per week box there is a greyed out "null". when I try and change this it comes up with

Error when trying to update employee details

ErrorCode occurred while creating employee from the payrun

The second employee seems to be OK again.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,537 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hmm sounds a bit strange, we might need to take a closer look into what's going on there.

I'm going to send through a request to share your Reckon One book with us for support purposes only. If you're ok with us taking a look, please review and accept the request that will come through to your email and let me know when you have. I'll see if I can pick anything out that looks like it could be contributing to the error.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• JohnOptom
    Options

I am back online,

I had to close down yesterday.

• JohnOptom
    Options

On another question.

I have seven employees who are no longer working for me however to complete the switch it is asking me to enter the employees in. Do I enter them in and just archive them when entered.

• Rav
    Options

Hi @JohnOptom

So just confirming, the error you were experiencing yesterday is no longer occurring?

In regard to the STP Phase 2 Checklist, it will present all employees to complete, including those that are terminated/archived. This is due to the potential scenario of a former employee being reinstated and it then causing complexities with incomplete information being present in their profile.

The terminated employees will remain terminated and yes you can archive them after you've completed the checklist.

• JohnOptom
    Options

No what happened with my employee "Adele Edwards" is still occurring. If you could look into this I have granted access.

Thanks

• JohnOptom
    Options

II this helps her Standard hours worked per week is 23

• Rav
    Options

Thanks for that @JohnOptom

Just taking a look now, it looks like the contact phone number and standard hours per week fields need attention. Can you please send me a private message with what Adele's contact phone number and standard hours per weeks should be and I'll see if I can get it working on my end.

• Rav
    Options

Ah yes, perfect thank you that helps. Its also asking for her contact phone number so if could please shoot that to me in a private message I'll try it out on my end.

• JohnOptom
    Options

The holiday leave days work out to be 92 and the personal leave works out to be 46 for 23 hours a week

• JohnOptom
    Options

Also I may have been logged in while you were, I have logged out now.

• Rav
    Options

Thanks John

I've tried it out a few times now and I'm encountering the same error as you.

What I'm going to do from here is put the details of this together into a case and send it over to my Reckon One development team to investigate and give us some insight into what is causing this problem.

I'll keep you posted as soon as I hear back from the team.

• Rav
    Options

Just an update, I've managed to solve the phone number not appearing for Adele however the other fields are still giving me issues and I've advised this in my request to the dev team.

• Rav
    Options

Hey @JohnOptom, the phone number side of it should be corrected and display now.

Will keep you posted on the other fields as soon as the devs get back to me.

• Rav
    Options

Hi again @JohnOptom

My devs have just got back to me and advised this should now be solved for you.

Can you please go to Adele's profile to check over her details and confirm everything is correct and as it should be.

Let me know when you can.

Cheers

• JohnOptom
    Options

It seems to be all OK

Thank you very much

• Rav
    Options

Great to hear, thanks so much for your patience while we got that sorted 🙂

This discussion has been closed.