Reckon Accounts Hosted - Importing Bank Statements
I'm an IT Support specialist / Developer - I'm working with a client who has just moved to Reckon Accounts Hosted & they'd like to get their statements uploaded without having to do it manually? They also need to Export files to a local (network) drive.
I know there is the floating tool bar, but I'm dealing with time-poor & non-tech savvy users who are not coping with the whole 'virtual' thing. So ideally, I would like to be to,
- Drop the statement file in the usual Network drive (e.g.: S:)
- Run a script to copy the statement file to the cloud location (ideally import it too).
- Export their files into a cloud drive location,
- Monitor said location with a PowerShell script,
- Copy the target file to the Network drive they need it in (e.g.: S:).
Not sure if any of that is possible, I've been doing a lot of reading & I know CData produce a set of PowerShell CMDLETS and also there's the API, which I don't think works with Reckon Accounts Hosted - hard to know the doco is pretty heavy & often refers to Reckon One.
Any guidance, direction, pity would be appreciated,
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 135 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 949 Payroll Premier
- 117 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community