Urgent please - MFA HELP!!

Vance
Vance Member Posts: 1 Reckoner Reckoner

Can I revoke the MFA and set up Google Authenticator App for 2 x Users? I work from home and my partner works from our workshop and we both log in to Reckon Hosted. At the moment the code comes to my phone - If I am not available to forward that code on to him he can't log in, it's ridiculous! If I set up the Authenticator can he also do the same on his phone and will they both work?

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,209 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Vance

MFA is applied on the account login and the codes are delivered to one source ie. one app or phone number so in this case, if you've setup MFA with an authenticator app on your phone and your partner tries to login to the same account elsewhere they will be prompted for the MFA code from your authenticator app.

There's some info on this and other aspects of MFA with Reckon Accounts Hosted in our FAQ here -
    Frequently Asked Questions - MFA for Reckon Accounts Hosted ℹ️🔒

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.