superannuation

Options
admin_10861534
admin_10861534 Member Posts: 2

I have a Reckon Accounts Premier do I use the Reckon Hosted to update the Superannuation to 10% ? Wasn't sure if this was the same programme, or can I change in the system?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @admin

Reckon Accounts Premier and Reckon Accounts Hosted are two different software. Can I just confirm which software you using? You've mentioned Reckon Accounts Premier but just double checking.

In regard to the 10% super, if you've downloaded and installed the tax table update which is available for the Reckon Accounts 2021 range then your default super rate will be changed to 10% as part of that update.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• admin_10861534
    admin_10861534 Member Posts: 2
    Options

Yes it's Reckon Accounts Premier. Where do I find the tax table update please

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Thanks for that. If you're using the 2021 edition of Reckon Accounts Premier then you'll be able to login to the Members Area and download the tax table update.

There's more info here -

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.