Customising Supplier Remittance

Options
Barbara_9752659
Barbara_9752659 Member Posts: 26

I am trying to customise the supplier remittance and I cannot get it to print the name of the supplier we are paying on the remittance. When I select "paid to" it only prints the supplier address - not their name. What is the fix for this please?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,432 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi Barbara,

Apologies but I'm not at my desk at the moment to test this but if I recall correctly, there is a field in the Supplier profile which is something along the lines of 'name and address' which is where the template will pull info from to display.

I'll be back in about 20 mins and will recheck that.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Barbara_9752659
    Options

All these fields refer to Paid to.... and this only produces the supplier address for me- not their name

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,308 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

Have you looked at the supplier’s details and made sure that all the details in there are in the right boxes

• JudyA
    JudyA Member Posts: 56 ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Barbara,

I agree with Kris. Check your supplier details and in the box where it says name and address, make sure it's just not the address that is listed there.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,432 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Below is how I have the supplier details setup in my test file and the second screenshot is the output to the remittance

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Barbara_9752659
    Options

Thanks guys that will work - however that defies logic as the company name is a seperate field so makes sense to be able to be selected.

Also if you go to Address details tab it is only asking for address.

In todays environment of emailing remittances it seems kind of redundant to need the full address for the likes of an email remittance.

Reckon, I would still like a resolution on this