How to access Quicken Personal 2010 on iPad or other tablet

Options

Hi,

I have the Quicken Personal 2010 installed on my pc laptop and would like to be able to access the software and data from an iPad or other device .

How can I do this without being able to install the software on other devices? Via the cloud maybe?

Thanks,

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,441 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @candamac

The Personal Range software is a desktop based installation for Windows only and is unable to be accessed on a mobile device such as an iPad etc.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• candamac
    candamac Member Posts: 2
    Options

Thanks Rav, appreciate your swift response!

Is there another way, perhaps with a different Reckon product, that I could save and transfer my data to and be able to access from any device?

Thanks,

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,441 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

We do have two cloud services; Reckon One (info here) and Reckon Accounts Hosted (info here) which are accessible via your internet browser on any device however please note, they are drastically different services, both to each other and more importantly to the Personal Range you are currently using.

There are certain unique features that the Personal Range software has which Reckon One and Reckon Accounts Hosted do not cater to such as investment tracking and more to note, as those two newer software operate of vastly different technology platforms your existing data file will not migrate to them unfortunately.

I would recommend that you perhaps give Reckon One a trial, it comes with a free 30 day period just to see if it caters to your requirements and specific use case of the software. (Cancel it before the free 30 days end if it doesn't fulfil your requirements).

More info on Reckon One below -

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.