Prodcutkey Invalid. - how do you fix it?

Options
katrina_10537966
katrina_10537966 Member Posts: 3
edited March 2020 in Payroll Premier
i have Premier payroll, and with STP there is a error message coming up Prodcutkey Invalid.  how do you fix it?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Hi Katrina,
    Check out the info in this Help article - 
    ProductKey is invalid Error in Reckon GovConnect for Payroll Premier

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• katrina_10537966
    edited March 2020
    Options
    thanks, i have tried this and it still has the same message
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Thanks for trying Katrina.
    The other thing I could recommend is to download and install the patch update for Payroll Premier 2019/20 (if that is the edition you are using).

More information on this here -
    Payroll Premier 2019/20 Patch Update

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• katrina_10537966
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Write a commentI tried this and again it didn't work.

I got an error message saying:  the code execution cannot proceed because PWUTILdII was not found,
  • Rav
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Make sure the patch file doesn't have a different name like RINB.EXE(1) or something like that when you download it, this will occur if there is more than one download with the same name in your downloads folder/destination.
    Also, make sure you're not opening the patch file itself but rather copying it into the required location. More info on this here.