Sent Emails

• Question
  • Updated 4 months ago
  • Answered
I use Accounts Hosted.  I am needing to see if a Pay Slip was actually sent to an employee. How can I view SENT emails.  I see this issue was brought up in 2016 and a solution was supposed to be set up, but I cant seem to find. HELP PLEASE
Photo of Melissa Meeds

Melissa Meeds

• 618 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 months ago

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 57,814 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Melissa,
There is no sent email functionality available natively in Reckon Accounts Hosted. 

While I appreciate that may not be the most ideal workflow, an option is to CC/BCC yourself into outbound emails so that it creates a record for you.

An alternative option is Cosmic Invoice which is a Reckon Accounts Hosted add-on built by our API Partner Chandra at Cosmic Innovations - https://www.reckon.com/marketplace/add-on/cosmic-invoice/
Photo of Kevin Russell

Kevin Russell, Accredited Partner

• 37,684 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
You cannot. We have been asking for this for years now. Its a huge hole in the system.
Well said Kevin, and add, "along with all the other stuff" to complete the sentence.

Mel, I use the cc me into all emails system.  On all profiles, suppliers, customers, employee, I add my clients email address after the other one, just put a ; in between.  i.e  Mel@youneedhelp.com.au;Kim@hopethishelps.com.au
Photo of Kevin Russell

Kevin Russell, Accredited Partner

• 37,684 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
That does NOT tell you if it has been received. Its not even close to useful. If the email doesnt exist or if you misspelled it you will never know. Just have a look at how the other software handles it.