Single Touch Payroll for Reckon Accounts Desktop WEBINAR (29 June)

Rav
Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,253 Community Manager Community Manager
edited October 2018 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)

Hi everyone

Single Touch Payroll is mandatory from 1 July 2018 for businesses with 20 or more employees.

We've updated the 2018 Reckon Accounts Business range to help you be STP compliant for your business and submit your payroll information to the Australian Taxation Office (ATO).

In this webinar, we will take you through a step by step guide on how to submit your payroll information from Reckon Accounts Desktop.

FRIDAY JUNE 29 2018, 2:00PM - 3:00PM (AEST)

This webinar will cover:
  • What is Reckon GovConnect STP?
  • How to sign up to Reckon GovConnect STP?
  • How to export your payroll information from Reckon Accounts Desktop
  • Key information to prepare your company file on Reckon Accounts Desktop
  • How to upload your payroll information to Reckon GovConnect STP

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Comments

• Felicity Van
    Felicity Van Member Posts: 64
    edited October 2018
    Hi Rav How do we get the update? Will a link be emailed?
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,253 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2018
    Hey Felicity,
    I'm pretty sure if you registered for the webinar today then a link to the recorded copy will be sent to you in an email.

Alternatively, I'll post it to this thread as well as soon as its been published.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Felicity Van
    edited June 2018
    Sorry I don’t mean the recording. I mean software update for the STP changes
  • Rav
    edited June 2018
    Ah ok, yep emails were sent out yesterday afternoon as soon the updates went live. I've got it here too and its got all the links & info -

Reckon Accounts Business 2018 is now STP ready

• Felicity Van
    edited June 2018
    Ok great. I didn’t get the email but will use the link
  • Rav
    edited June 2018