STP Error

Options
Samantha_9713244
Samantha_9713244 Member Posts: 30 ✭✭

Hi,

I have had the following error appear when uploading STP - but only for the last 2 files (this week and last)

Can anyone advise what would cause this error? And how can I rectify the error?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,477 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2021
    Options

Hi Samantha,

Check out the info in my response linked HERE on a similar discussion that popped on this up last week.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Samantha_9713244
    Samantha_9713244 Member Posts: 30 ✭✭
    Options

Hi Rav,

Thank you - all resolved

That was the problem

• JANE_9714211
    JANE_9714211 Member Posts: 81 ✭✭
    Options

Hi Rav,

I had the same problem with the last two pays. I have included our company email address in the preferences tab in Payroll Premier as you have suggested to fix this problem, and exported both files (this week's and last week's). I am guessing I have to reupload these files through the Reckon Single Touch Payroll Report Customer Portal and not worry about the two "error" messages sitting on the list.

Thanks again for your help. Much appreciated.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,477 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

That's correct Jane, don't worry about the 'Error' submissions they'll just remain as they are in your list but won't cause issues.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• JANE_9714211
    JANE_9714211 Member Posts: 81 ✭✭
    Options

Thanks again Rav for your help.

Greatly appreciated and hopefully this is the last time I bug you. :)