Payroll app adjustment

Options
KarenAlice
KarenAlice Member Posts: 15
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

I have a client who has migrated to the new payroll app before doing the finalisation for 2021. Unfortunately all 3 employees have incorrect totals for gross, tax and super. How can I do an adjustment to correct the figures for finalisation? When I go into a payrun (as it says to do) I cannot find any way to edit.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

@KarenAlice

I've put together a Community article that goes over this topic which I'll link below and I'd recommend that you check out -

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Mirabelle
    Mirabelle Member Posts: 10
    Options

@Rav I have the same problem but when I try to do a “New Adjustment” it does not allow me. Nothing happens when I select “New Adjustment”. Also, I can not find “Initial YTD” that you have mentioned in above article. I am using the basic Payroll App.

Appreciate your help please

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Mirabelle

I have the same problem but when I try to do a “New Adjustment” it does not allow me. Nothing happens when I select “New Adjustment”.

The 'New Adjustment' option that you see after pressing the + symbol will bring up a page with info that outlines how to adjust payruns sent from the Payroll App itself. This is the 3rd scenario (My 2020/21 EOFY has been successful. I've created a pay run for 2021/22 in the Payroll App but need to correct it. What do I do?) in my articled linked above.

If you have not actually sent any pay runs from the Payroll App itself yet ie. you've only migrated your STP submissions from the STP app, then you'll need to check out one of the other two scenarios. If you don't need to send any further pay runs for the 2020/21 financial year and are ready to send your EOFY submission but need to correct your balances first then you'll need to follow the steps from the first scenario.

Also, I can not find “Initial YTD” that you have mentioned in above article. I am using the basic Payroll App.

You'll find the 'Initial YTD' tab by going into an employee's profile, clicking 'Edit' and then scrolling over the tabs to the one titled 'Initial YTD'. (Screenshot example below).

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• BradleyFox
    BradleyFox Member Posts: 4
    Options

I have tried to edit the details as you have suggested in the YTD figures, but the Reckon App will not let me save the change. Please help, have spent over an hour now trying to sort this out.